Roms scannig fail

Hi to all! Hope someone help me. Sorry for my bad english in advance.

I’m struck with roms scanning problem. Spend all weekend to read similar question on Reddit and LibRetro but not find solution.

I’m using RA on PS3. Most of all working fine, I learn how to use RA, setup thumbnails, understand cores specific, learn about No-Intro roms and so. Last thing before enjoying old good game is adding romsets of my favorite consoles. And here is bad part.

Download Everdrive romset collection that is definitely no-intro roms, unzip all files, put them to folders and try to add it to RA. After manipulations with updating database, cores and so the NES and GBA romsets are finally successfully scanned and appear in RA playlists. But SNES, Sega (Genesis, 32x) and N64 don’t scanning at all (it says scanning but after few seconds process ended and nothing to added). Try to load different cores, it not helped.

Roms are totally fine. I’m trying to add these same roms to RA on my mac and all gone superb, roms added, thumbnails displayed. So this definetly not roms. On PS3 I’m using actual RA 1.7.5, on mac same actual 1.7.5 version for macOS. All suppose to be OK but something went wrong.

Please help me to find out error.

Anyone? Please help me.