SNES Emulator Cheats?

Do the SNES RetroArch Emulators support cheats? If yes, how is it done (Cheat file format?)? Thoughts/help appreciated, am new to this site :slight_smile:

The cheats are stored in a database that we compile for speed, so they’re not easily edited. However, they’re pretty easy to get going with what we have: Fire up RetroArch and go to the online updater. Use the ‘update cheats’ option to fetch the database. Now, load up your core and some content, then go back into the menu and go to ‘core cheat options.’ Select ‘cheat file load’ and scroll down to ‘Super Nintendo’. Choose whether your code is a Game Genie code of a Pro Action Replay code (probably doesn’t matter which; I don’t use cheats, myself, so I don’t know) and then find your game in the list. It will then take you back to the first cheat screen with all of the game’s available cheats loaded where you can toggle them on/off as you see fit. Hit ‘apply cheat changes’ to make your selected cheats take effect.

I am confused. I have a SNES Emulator installed as cia on my N3DS, do I also need to install RetroArch cia?

I am confused. I have a SNES Emulator installed as cia on my N3DS, do I also need to install RetroArch cia?

This is pretty straight forwards. IDK what Retroarch cia is.