So, it's time for "that" question again

Any of you happy S9, OnePlus 6 or any of the very latest high end phone owners care to test the Cave cv1000 shooters (Mushihime-sama, Espgaluda 2, Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu)? I think mame 2014 is still the fastest way to play them on android, and last gen phones (S8, 5T) were still underpowered for such a task.

Thanks guys!

edit: forgot the actual question: Are they finally full speed? :blush:

1 Like

Moto Z2 Force here, mushihinesama looks perfect.

Ok. It ā€œlooksā€ perfect on any old phone. I want to know if they are full speed, perfect 60 fps, no dips, no sound cracks. S8 couldnā€™t manage it, how can Z2? Please provide a recording if you can, with fps counter enabled. Thanks bro.

I donā€™t think this hardware runs on 60fps, first of all. Second, I use to play mushihimesama on Z2 Force using the gamepad. Third and now Iā€™m really asking as if I didnā€™t know what Iā€™m talkimg about (which I didnā€™t, for real), why wonā€™t you run this game on mame2014 core? Or are you talking about another mushihimesama game? Iā€™m running that 1.5 versionā€¦

Tried now and rans just perfectly. But with 2014 core.

And, now, reading again your question I can see how stupid was my answer. :smiley:

Could you please provide your Retroarch settings? And, if you can, a recording of the first half of level 1 on ā€œultraā€ with framerate display on? There are a billion bullets on screen in that mode and iā€™d be extremely surprised to see those flawless 60 (59.9) fps on Z2.

My girlfriend recently bought an S9 plus (exynos) and iā€™ve been testing Mushihime-sama all day, and it simply canā€™t keep perfectly smooth video/audio when there are tons of bullets/explosions. If i set Threading to ā€œonā€ and Vsync ā€œoffā€, i can get constant framerate numbers and good audio, but very very choppy video with a lot of frameskip.