Sonic After the Sequel Fan Game Source Released

There are two episodes for these fan made Sonic games titled Sonic Before the Sequel and Sonic After the Sequel, they are something like Sonic 1.5 and 2.5 respectively.

Sonic After the Sequel got a new release, adding DX to the title and its source is now available to the public, Sonic Before the Sequel may have a similar release, DX along with its source in the future.

Here is the link, so maybe it could be used for a libretro release or something.

https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=37097&st=0

All credits go to the author and all people involved in his project.

1 Like

Looks like ATS, at least, is based on the ClickTeam Fusion middleware, so we would need the source to it, as well, to do a libretro release, unfortunately.

Oh, I didn’t know that. Thanks for checking!

Man, I’m just stoked at a re-release of these. It’s been such a pain getting these to work with my HyperSpin build on Windows 10.

Also, there’s a third game in the series “Sonic - Chrono Adventure”

What’s great is if you line them up… After the Sequel, Before the Sequel, Chrono Adventure

A, B, C! I thought it was neat anyway lol.

Buy Spark the Electric Jester if you like them. I think it’s way better than his fangames.

1 Like

DUDE! Not even 30 seconds into the preview video and I am sold. Hell it’s even on sale right now hahaha. That’s amazing. Thank you!

1 Like