The Timeless Adventures Of Mickey Mouse The Floor is Invisible

Has anyone tried to play the game The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse? When I run it on Beetle PSX HW it looks grea,t but when I jump the floor disappears. When I play it on PCSX ReArmed I don’t have this problem, but doesn’t look quite as good without the nice features of Beetle.

The beetle psx hw renderer isn’t as accurate as the software renderer on beetle psx, which means it can have bugs on some games. Have you tried with beetle psx software renderer? (you’ll have to download the other core, named Beetle PSX). It could also be a bug on Beetle PSX itself, not related to HW renderer.

You should be able to just switch the renderer core option from ‘hardware’ to ‘software’ and get essentially the same effect as using the non-HW core. There’s only one known bug that appears in the HW core’s software renderer that’s not in the non-HW core (MegaMan 8’s title screen is garbled).

Taking advantage of this topic: This game was only released in Europe, is there any way to make it run at 60 FPS? The 16 bit American versions run smoothly but this one is way slower, while being the most complete version.

The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse as many games had a different title in different regions.

In this game, the ps1 USA release is known as “Mickey’s Wild Adventure” iirc.