[1.2] Is it possible to set a save folder for each core?

First i just wanna say thanks so much for the new update :] It was a bit daunting at first, and there are a few bugs to be squashed, but its one of the best updates I’ve received in awhile. Anyways onto my question:

I keep saves in different folders to avoid having them overwritten by roms of the same filename: [ul] [li]storage/roms/saves/Nintendo 64[/li][li]storage/roms/saves/Playstation[/li][li]storage/roms/saves/Super Nintendo[/li][/ul]

It’s kind of a pain doing it this way, because i have to change the save location every time i switch cores. Are there any workarounds to this problem in 1.2? If there are, i haven’t found it yet.

I’m not sure you even can, but there is an option to sort saves and save states in folders.

Honestly, with the saved files and save states I have currently, I am afraid to break anything further.

I second this as I prefer organization than one folder.

yes you can, settings, saving settings, sort saves & sort savestates in folders. It doesn’t use system names for the folders since RA is not system aware, it will instead save in saves/bsnes or saves/gambatte

[QUOTE=Radius;25021]yes you can, settings, saving settings, sort saves & sort savestates in folders. It doesn’t use system names for the folders since RA is not system aware, it will instead save in saves/bsnes or saves/gambatte[/QUOTE] Thanks for the tip. I was about to test this, but realized all my Settings had been reset. Does anyone know why this happens? It’s happened a couple times already. I wonder if a nightly would help.