1.2 netplay?

I tried to do netplay but when I start the game it says failed to initialize netplay? I put my iPhone’s IP address and switched enable netplay ON, is there something I’m doing wrong? Do I need to put a port?

If you’re connecting to another machine that’s running as the server, you’ll need to put the IP in. If you’re trying to use your iphone as the server, you don’t need to put an IP in.

I don’t know whether netplay works with iOS as the server or not. I know Android as the server does not work.

[QUOTE=hunterk;26817]If you’re connecting to another machine that’s running as the server, you’ll need to put the IP in. If you’re trying to use your iphone as the server, you don’t need to put an IP in.

I don’t know whether netplay works with iOS as the server or not. I know Android as the server does not work.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh okay I get it, thanks. Do I just turn the enable client switch on and not the enable netplay? Or do I need both. Sorry very confusing lol

Hmm. I’m not 100% on that. I haven’t used the netplay in a long time.

However, I think you should enable both and enter the server IP if your phone is going to connect to a server. On the server, just enable the non-client one and don’t enter an IP.