1.3.2 - mame core closing content = retroarch quit

hey guys, sorry for this being my first post with just asking for help! :slight_smile:

like the topic says, after playing a game with the Mame core i select close content, it closes, but instead of retroarch menu coming up again, retroarch just silently quits. no error message, i wasn’t able to find any help with searching for this, also tried command line with --verbose, no messages at all. just quits and i have to start retroarch manually again.

is this a known problem with 1.3.2 or maybe i have some settings messed up?

just really got into using RetroArch, but have been using emulators for well over 10 years now, back to the days of early Zsnes, neorageX, sidewinder gamepads with passthrough connectors for 2 player controls etc etc. i love the unified approach to have the same customizable shaders and settings accross several of my favorite systems, though the navigation tends to be a little tedious sometimes with loading content, but thats a different topic!

This is a known issue, yeah.

thanks, so i didn’t mess up :slight_smile:

i diverted to mameUIFX for my arcade needs for now and keep retroarch for my various consoles, works great!

Sounds good. This issue is on the radar, so don’t forget to give us another shot for arcade stuff once we get it sorted out :wink: