1.3.6 Change log? Update Process?

Hi all,

I have just updated to 1.3.6 and am a little confused about the changes. A few questions below. (I run shield TV, Marshmallow)

1. Is there a more specific change log than the release blog (that release blog is very good and I hate that you guys have combat the stick you get, what your doing is quite under appreciated) hoping there is something that details specific menu changes. Loving the new YouTube channel. That could really help convey how to do things in Retroarch and showcase its power.

2. I noticed a RetroArch folder in my storage directory with config, cheats etc… Folders. Is this new?

3. To upgrade to 1.3.6 I I backed up my .cfg files and other folders then uninstalled, reinstalled .6 then copied my folders back in. The force closed when ever I launched content with vulkan enabled. So I just started fresh again. Is there a better way? I’m planning setting up many systems very soon and won’t be able to do this again :frowning:

4. My ribbon seems a little choppy when I’m navigating menus is that normal?

Sorry for the long post. Keep up the good work. RetroArch progresses so quick it’s hard to keep up!