1.5.0Thumbnails Does not support transparent background layers?

1.5.0 ver the Thumbnails Does not support transparent background layers?
The original 1.3.6 is supported
For example, the game&watch thumbnails or 3D BOX art.

Make sure there are box arts for those ROMs (RetroArch install folder > Thumbnails > Consoles name > Boxarts > Search its name ) and that they are in .png format. If not, Boxart is easy to make as Iā€™ve had to make quite a few for some PS1 / GBC and nDS games that didnā€™t come with Boxart.

You Can t understand what I say. 150 ver .

136 ver

Why 136ver art box background is transparent, 150 is not ļ¼Ÿ

Have you tried deleting the Thumbnails folder for that emulator and re-downloading them through the Online Updater?

yes but not work is still for this .

May I know Core name? Iā€™ll do some digging around for you, I just need to know which core you are using, also are all your other Thumbnails not transparent? GBA, GBC, PSX, N64, SNES, NES etc.

all coer are For example 3D BOX art. Opaque

Alright, Iā€™ve loaded up version 1.5.0 and all my Thumbnails are indeed transparent, can you upload one of those box arts to a site and PM me a link? Iā€™ll try to re-create it as a new .PNG and then you can drag and drop it into the Box art folder and see if that fixā€™s it.

Is your work perfect? You should try downloading the thumbnails of game & watch ļ¼Ÿ to dokey kong ?

Alright, I gave it a try and the Box arts for that are just messed up, as for my Gameboy Advanced, GameBoy Color, PSX, SNES, NES, DS etc. are completely fine, Revert back an update or wait for a bug fix :slight_smile:

all right
just me have this problem ? strangeļ¼Ÿ

If you revert to an older version like 1.4.2 does that fix the box art for you?

This question starts for the first time from 140ver .

Iā€™m having this issue as well.

Also, games with ā€˜&ā€™ in them do not display (e.g. ā€œBill & Tedā€™s Excellent Adventure,ā€ ā€œAdvanced Dungeonā€™s & Dragons: Heroes of the Lanceā€

1 Like

right now i am not only one for this BUG.