2 360 controller problems

Hello!

I'm having issues in a few emulators with 2 wireless 360 controllers. Basically for NES and Snes, when i launch a game with both controllers on, only one works. If i launch it with one on, then turn the second one on, it basically takes over as player 1 and the first controller no longer works. I tried binding the buttons for both, but then the second controller played both characters. I'm not exactly sure how to fix this, and when I play N64 everything seems to work fine.I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. On the device input options for the n64 I can select xinput controller player 1 and for the second xinput controller player 2. however for snes and nes, i don't have these options and onlly have controller: xbox 360 controller which doesn't specify any particular player. is there a way for me to select xinput for other systems, or specify and 360 controller player 2? Thanks for the help!

You should be able to go into settings > input and then go into player 1 binds and player 2 binds and set the device index to something different. Even if they have the exact same name, they’re two different controllers.

In the latest nightlies, i think it enumerates identical controllers, which may be helpful in your case.