2 Controllers 1 Retroarch

Any idea, on how to connect two controllers? I want to play Smash with a friend.

I just tested it doesn’ t work (I have 2 ps3 controller both paired to my iPad ) , both of controllers were competing to get connected to the device,eventually one of them wouldn’t connect, the only way for this to work is pure btstack support without depending on CFA.

As i thougth it. We should be able to use pure BTstack and forget of analogs and multiplayer issues.

Is it possible for us to ask the developers who build the nightlies , in order to implement btstack support for iOS?

Maybe. We have to ask him, what is easier. If fixing analogs, or put a btstack button.

I believe fixing btstack is easier and much better, because not only you get the analogs fixed, you can also connect multiple controllers.

Exactly. That, in this moment would be wonderful, cause the emulator is so complete and works perfectly

It depends on what version you are using, RetroArch pre-1.2 allowed multiple DualShock 3 or iCade controllers to be connected, 1.2+ no longer supports that function :frowning: