2 questions

Hi. 2 questions.

First, are shaders broken in the newer nightlies for Winx64?

The second, is there ANY way to stop Retroarch from using my xbox 360 guide button for a function to bring up the rgui? I have the guide button mapped to launch HyperPause instead and everytime I do that because it’s launching rgui as well and it’s screwing things up. I tried deleting the line in the config files for it, doesn’t matter as soon as you power on a 360 controller RA maps it.

1.) not that I know of. What’s going on? Broken how?

2.) you can just turn off autoconfig and bind manually.

[QUOTE=hunterk;22446]1.) not that I know of. What’s going on? Broken how?

2.) you can just turn off autoconfig and bind manually.[/QUOTE]

Hey sorry should of been more specific. They just don’t load work. Like I apply the preset…any preset and there is just no change to the picture output. Nothing. It’s like you are playing a game with shaders not even enabled.

They were working fine until I updated the retroarch.exe to the latest nightly, but all my paths are exactly the same in all my config files, everything.

Weird. I just checked with the latest nightly here (win64) and it loaded up shaders and presets just fine. Try backing up and deleting your retroarch.cfg to see if that fixes it. If so, maybe try deleting only any shader-related lines from it to see if something is conflicting.

Hey, yea all set. Def. a config problem lied somewhere. On top of getting no shaders to load I had no sound either, and nothing was muted and volume was all the way up.

Obviously the new Retroarch did not like the config from the older one.

Thanks for your help!