3D Touch

Now I know is feature isn’t currently available, this is more of a suggestion that would be cool for an upcoming release.

As I was playing Mario 64 on my iPhone 6s last night, I was performing long jumps and thinking how awkward it felt to use my left thumb on the virtual analog stick and then using my left index to simultaneously hit Z and then my right thumb for A. It would be very innovate for touch controls where we could combine a deep press with the analog for another action. That way you can move the analog and press Z with only one finger!

Again, just a suggestion but I’m surprised I have not seen this brought up yet!

[QUOTE=pkmaximum;30889]Now I know is feature isn’t currently available, this is more of a suggestion that would be cool for an upcoming release.

As I was playing Mario 64 on my iPhone 6s last night, I was performing long jumps and thinking how awkward it felt to use my left thumb on the virtual analog stick and then using my left index to simultaneously hit Z and then my right thumb for A. It would be very innovate for touch controls where we could combine a deep press with the analog for another action. That way you can move the analog and press Z with only one finger!

Again, just a suggestion but I’m surprised I have not seen this brought up yet![/QUOTE]

A real solution, and the best, is to use a physical controller. It’s always best since those games were designed to be played with physical controllers, yet devs are still trying to make them work perfectly, like in previous builds, since analogs don’t work. They’re getting rid of other, more important, bugs (those are actually regressions!!) so if ForceTouch is supported at any time, I think it would be after those regressions are worked out. IMHO, you should try a Bluetooth controller. Either a MFi, or an iPega 9017/9021/9025 or DS3/4 (with Jailbreak for the last 5 controllers). Those will be fully supported (again) soon and it’s way better than using touch controllers

Ya controllers are definitely a better experience, I will not argue that point. But every now and then just to game on the touch screen is more convenient. In any event it’d be a cool feature to have is all :confused:

It’d be cool, yes. But they’re focusing on other bugs. Maybe in a close future when more devices are available with Force Touch:3

Ps. RetroArch now supports analogs again, and supports connecting more than one MFi controller. Pure BTStack is still to come back

[QUOTE=ddnava96;31225]It’d be cool, yes. But they’re focusing on other bugs. Maybe in a close future when more devices are available with Force Touch:3

Ps. RetroArch now supports analogs again, and supports connecting more than one MFi controller. Pure BTStack is still to come back[/QUOTE]

Any idea on how can i connect more than one controller?

[QUOTE=ddnava96;31225]It’d be cool, yes. But they’re focusing on other bugs. Maybe in a close future when more devices are available with Force Touch:3

Ps. RetroArch now supports analogs again, and supports connecting more than one MFi controller. Pure BTStack is still to come back[/QUOTE]

Would there really be that much work involved though in implementing 3d Touch? Granted, I know I’m not a programmer and I could be greatly underestimating this, but I just don’t see 3d touch as being something that would take a ton of work to implement.