4 players how?

I wanted to play with 4 friends some Ps1 emulation. I have Tried Google but all I find is pie related.

Should be: go into quick menu > options > port 2 multitap enable ON and then map your other controllers in settings > input.

Thanks I shall try this :). Same for all systems? Or is it different for a system like N64 that had for ports built in.

it has nothing to do with the hardware but some cores handle it differently. For example, some cores require going into settings > input and changing the p2 device type to multitap (snes9x and bsnes do it this way, IIRC).

Also, you might need to fiddle with the controller settings. I’ve setup four player for all my systems that support it and I believe it was Genesis and PSX that were extremely picky about what port the multi tap is plugged into and where each controller is connected. If you find your game doesn’t work with four player, try switching the tap from player 2 to player one, switching to use a different multi tap and reassigning the controllers.

Note that this isn’t a problem with RA, it’s just that different games expect multi tap setup differently.