4DO Sound Issue

I haven’t played around with 3DO stuff much. Basically it’s just been Road Rash and Gex up till now… Except I just found out the system has “Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon” and while this game is pretty stupid in that ‘made for children’ kind of way that never appealed to me even as a child… it IS the first piece of software my parents bought me for our IBM Aptiva back in like 1995 for our first PC.

During play though, the music sounds like it’s skipping and restarting all over the place. It’s horrendous on the ears and it makes my inner child sad lol. I took a look through the forums and the documentation page but I didn’t find anything pertaining to this kind of sound issue. I didn’t have it on Gex or Road Rash.

Any ideas?

Best bet would be to open an issue at the core’s github tracker and let trapexit take a look.

1 Like

I’d be happy to, but I’m not exactly sure how. I found this page: https://github.com/libretro/4do-libretro I assume this is where I would do that, but I don’t see a place to open an issue or anything.

Haven’t used this, but this seems like a good opportunity to get up to speed.