60fps 4K screen tearing

Hello Everyone !

I am experiencing screen tearing using some cores like Atari Lynx Handy, WonderSwan Beetle Cygne (that run at 75fps) or even parallel 64(that run probably a but higher than 60fps).

I run Retroarch on a 4K LG Oled TV with G-sync technology up to 60fps.

I found out that when i change the native resolution to a smaller one but with faster “virtual” refresh rate@120Hz (my Tv goes up to 60hz)in the Nvidia config panel, i dont get anymore screentearing. But it’s quite bothering to change the resolution before i start those cores.

By the way, I dont experiment screentearing with mupen64 @60hz 4K. But unfortunately, mupen64 doesnt manage to emulate well super mario 64 @ 60Hz, that why i use parallel only for that specific rom. But it’s kinda of weird that parallel64 create screentearing @60Hz when it is supposed to run @60fps. And no more problem when I change the graphic card frequency to 120Hz, but i dont have anymore 4K.

I tried to disable G-sync option in Retroarch it doesnt solve the problem, do you know how I could avoid screen tearing @ 60Hz 4K resolution qhen the core is higher fps?

In other words, is there is a way to block the frequency of those cores < 60Hz ?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions,