8Bitdo Pro 2...problem Home button and hotkeys assignment

In retorarch on FireTv no problem at all with 8Bitdo Pro 2

51-IT6DhMtL._AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2

infact the gamepad is already pre-configured and by selecting Home (see image) you immediately access the Quick Menu, without the need for HotKeys No this on Nvidia Shield Pro (always Android) and this is strange. Infact, selecting Home on gamepad takes you to the Shield home. I also tried to configure this button but it’s not possible. Is there any way to solve it?

Thank Hispa

i guess you have to dissable the home button function in the nvidia shield itself , cuz all i could say is that the home button don´t work in windows out of the box you have to disable the gamebar function for this

but you can try to use another mode cuz the back pedals are also just working as extra buttons if you set the controller to dinput and select the standard profil (no led on) in retroarch otherwise they it just let you use hotkey or combos you setup in the 8bitdo software

In windows you can disable it in Steam. On the Shield I am guessing you need to set up a button combo for Retroarch instead of using the Home button.