8bitdo (snes30 & sfc30)

Hi Please if someone can assist.

I have bought SFC30 & SNES30 an

d tried to use with RETROARCH Emulator.

Yesterday I have updated both the Controllers to latest 1.40 Firmware.

I have attached some screen shows of input 1 and input 2

Controllers connected with Bluetooth are SFC30 & SNES30 in my WIN7 But RA Device type always show SNES JOYPAD for both controllers as 1 nothing else for me to choose.

That’s why mapping will use default SFC30 and will map in both inputs 1 & 2 even thought SNES30 is on and correctly connected in Bluetooth. I did removed old bluetooth and reconnected.

Example I want to play SNES system with same controller of course as input 1 and SFC Controller use as spare for input 2 Alternatively if I play SFC I want to use SFC30 Controller as input 1 and SNES Controller as input 2

I tried running a game from SNES but SNES30 pad wont work at all, only SFC will work as input 1 until I turn off , then SNES will work as input 1. Turn it back it on SFC pad will be P1 again and can play both P1 and P2 at same time with one pad.

I don’t know what is the problem I am using RA 1.5 I think

I use Hyperspin as Frontend on my Cabinet. When launching SNES System I want to use SNES Controller as P1 and SFC as P2 But when both are powered on SFC is P1 and P2 , SNES wont appear in the inputs . If power off SFC, SNES will be playable.

I will try other version of RA if have this bug

I have snes30 and fc30pro, simillar thing happen when using bluetooth on both controllers (latest firmware, latest RA). cant choose the player side, and when turning the player one side(fc30pro), the player 2 control can’t be chosed as player 1.