8bitDoM30 via USB on Windows 10

Hello, I understand that here is not the 8bitDo support forum, but I bought this control with the intention of playing it on the RetroArch.

Connecting through the USB cable, it simply does not respond: Control Panel -> Devices and Printers -> Appears as “Pro Controller”, but even in Windows it does not respond to any emulator.

Connecting by Bluetooh on a cell phone, the control works immediately, the problem is not the control. Nor is it my Windows because I use X-Box control on Windows and connect immediately.

I sought manuals on the 8bitDo website, and I also updated the V1.14 firmware to V1.15, but no results.

Within the RetroArch, it indication as “Switch Pro Controller”, but still does not respond. In System -> Inputs -> Port 1 Controls -> Set All Controls, or in each individual mapping, nothing works.

Thanks.

Hold down X and press start when turning on? Turns it into xinput mode.

Hold A and press start is android/Dinput mode.

Can’t remember the rest. Read the little pdf menu on their site. Has all the combos.

I think mine had the shortcuts on the label on the back of the controller as well, but it would have taken a microscope to read them.