About the General category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

2 Likes

Do you have to orange pi?

1 Like

I have searched for a topic similar to the information I seek and there is none. I have completed the Discobot tutorial, do I need to do something else to create a new topic please?

Apparently lots of people have this problem. Seems that an aggressive defiance of all principles of user-friendly design is common to everything LibRetro does.

Where do you post new post?

where to say hi and introduce to all.

I was wondering the same thing. I have a question but I can’t figure out how to start a new topic.

Seems the help is as useful as retro arch… lol

I also can’t see a way to post a new thread. Seems somewhat pointless to direct people to this forum for help, if they then can’t even post up a topic of the issue?

Just downloaded for my Mac (Studio M1 Max running MacOs 13.4.1).

Downloaded the ARM version. When you open the app it looks like this:

Doesn’t seem to be usable. As you scroll the mouse over the screen the menus move up and down, so you can’t even click on anything.

@Hatt I passed this along to our Apple guy who asked if you could post the contents of your retroarch.cfg config file. It should be located in /Users/[name]/Library/Application Support/RetroArch

EDIT: that’s assuming you’re not using the Steam version. Is that a correct assumption?