Hey guys! Ive been trying to properly use RetroArch for 2days, with no success!
Since I already saw some help topics here, let me make a summary of what I already done:
- Tested more than one core
- The “Sound Mute” is not on in Settings
- Already tried to change all the Audio Drivers/Settings with no success
- The Retroarch icon on the sistem tray in not muted too
- Tried to update the DirectX and, apparently I have the newest version
At first, I was trying to use my PS4 joystick to play, and for a brief period of time, the game sounds worked through the earphones connected on the controller, but after closing the game I was playing it stopped working… After that, I tried everything, since changing the audio output and even disconnecting the DualShock4, but absolutely no success… What more can I do??