Achievements not triggering

Really not sure if this is a problem for all OS’s but for me it is. When I play a rom it says that i’m logged into retroachivements.org, yet when I do the thing that’s supposed to award it the achievement does not trigger. It says nothing, I even check the site and it says I have not earned it. Not sure how long this was broken but recently it has been when I started using RetroArch on PC again.

OS: Arch Linux Kernel: 4.9.44-1-lts RetroArch Version: Git Version Commit 19fa2756d (stable build has the same issue, I like using the git version as the stable is severely outdated) Desktop Environment: MATE Hardcore Mode: Enabled

are you seeing that you have 0 of something Achievements? if its 0 of 0 then its not able to connect to the retroarchievement servers. i’ve been having this issue a few days ago wherein a game thats suppose to be supported and was working often have 0 of 0 achievements.

I’m playing Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril for the NES, which has 26 achivements. It says “You have 0 out of 26 achievements” Which is how much there are on the site. So it isn’t a server problem for me as it knows how many achievements there are.

Edit: It even says I’ve played it on the site.

Works here:

Thank you, guess it was a core problem, I prefer Nestopia over FCEUmm but I’ll have to deal :stuck_out_tongue: