Advanced Launcher Command Line for Retroarch 1.3.4?

I play Retroarch on my OpenELEC system, and back when I had 1.3.1 I could use Advanced Launcher to load my games by supplying the correct core argument (i.e. ppsspp “%rom%”). Since upgrading to 1.3.4 I have been unable to do this as the arguments fail to load the core and rom.

This is all the more important now, since version 1.3.4 does not recognize all of my roms with the internal database and they have to be loaded manually anyway.

Is there a new or different argument line that would work?

I don’t know what would have changed, but you can still do: -c /path/to/config.cfg and -L /path/to/libretro.so

[QUOTE=hunterk;40390]I don’t know what would have changed, but you can still do: -c /path/to/config.cfg and -L /path/to/libretro.so[/QUOTE]

That won’t work to load the rom. It just dumps you at the Retroarch startup screen.

You’ll have to give us a log to know what’s failing, then, because I launch ROMs like that all the time.

that command has never been one that RetroArch would understand. Are you sure you were using RetroArch and not calling ppsspp standalone?

This may not help (as I’m using Windows), but these are my Advanced Launcher arguments that work properly:

-f -D -L "[FULL CORE DLL PATH]" "%rom%"

[QUOTE=RandomRAUser;40493]This may not help (as I’m using Windows), but these are my Advanced Launcher arguments that work properly:

-f -D -L "[FULL CORE DLL PATH]" "%rom%"

[/QUOTE]

I’ll give that a try when I get a chance.