Advanced shaders available on iOS build?

Hi all,

Recently installed RA on my jb iPad air iOS 8.1

Previously I’d been using the pc version with some very nice shaders such as ones which simulate bloom, gaussian, and motion blur.

I noticed that I couldn’t select these shaders on the iOS build ( even thigh the skgl files (did I get that right?) Appear to be present when I browse the shaders directory in ifile.

----are they purposely blacklisted by the emulator?

Depending on the shader, you should be able to select individual glsl files or glslp presets, though some may not work properly. Motion blur is one of those likely not to work well, while the blurs will probably be functional, if slow.

What I’m saying is that certain glslp files are simply not showing, even though I can see they exist in iFile.

-so does this mean simply that the build doesn’t support those particular ones?

Cheers

Hmm. Not sure why that would be happening. It doesn’t even know anything about them until you try to load them, so it shouldn’t be weeding them out before then…

Can you verify that the permissions are correct on all of them?

Permissions are not something I’ve played with much yet on my jb idevice (haven’t needed to).

But I use Filza. I’ve set the entirety of the retroarch.app folder permissions to read,write,execute ENABLED

Owner is ‘root’.

But still they are not showing when I browse to them in RetroArch. The only ones I can choose are the basics ; e.g. Dithering, CRT…