Amiga core useless,the cursor very fast in the setup

Hi,

I tried the Amiga core (PUAE) ,and no luck. I Selected the game,and opens the PUAE setup gui,but impossible to configuration. The cursor speed is extremly fast,i can not stop over the icon (rom,ram,floppy,ok,save,etc.) I tried the 1.3,and nightly versions,and update the cores,but it did not help. I tried this devices : Nexus5,Galaxy TabS2,Nvidia ShieldTV. All of them same error. Somebody tried the Amiga core?

I recommand creating config files and using them to launch games. The GUI inside the core is very cumbersome. If you do want to use the GUI then you can read about button shortcuts in the readme file:

One of them is about controlling the mouse speed in the GUI :slight_smile:

Here’s what I’ve done on my Shield TV using config files and the core:

Thanks the reply,

tomorrow make the config files in the pc. The sample config is simple,and can be easily editable for each game. Well at least it seems :slight_smile: (Sorry my english,i never learned.)

Your English is fine :slight_smile:

If you are having problems with the config files just post it in a reply here and I’ll help you out. I’ve spent a lot of time setting it up config files on my system.

[QUOTE=diablodiab;34781]I recommand creating config files and using them to launch games. The GUI inside the core is very cumbersome. If you do want to use the GUI then you can read about button shortcuts in the readme file:

[/QUOTE]

Where at I’m supposed to place those files?

[QUOTE=diablodiab;34781]I recommand creating config files and using them to launch games. The GUI inside the core is very cumbersome. If you do want to use the GUI then you can read about button shortcuts in the readme file:

One of them is about controlling the mouse speed in the GUI :slight_smile:

Here’s what I’ve done on my Shield TV using config files and the core:

Please can you up load this video again, it seems to be down???

It’s up again

Cheers mate :slight_smile: Still can’t get it to launch through Hyperspin :confused:

Could someone share a game config file they have working with an android shield tv please. I will adapt it to suit my rom locations, I just need a starting point.

Thanks

Could someone tell me what the exact name of the amiga core is please, I’m trying to get this to work with a front end on my shield tv which isn’t rooted.

Thanks

Edith No matter, found it :slight_smile:

puae_libretro_android.so