Android makefile fixes

LOCAL_ARM_MODE := arm should be removed for armv7a and above because it is forcing the use of the ARM instruction set over thumb,but armv7a has thumb2 with variable length instructions and thumb code is smaller and fits better in the CPU cache.(It should probably be removed for armv6 as well but I am not sure.)

LOCAL_ARM_NEON := true should be added for a separate build path(http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/android/latest/armeabi-v7a-neon/) because most armv7 processors have neon and it can speed things up a lot.

LOCAL_CFLAGS += -munaligned-access should be added since armv7+ must allow unaligned access (and all 8 and 16 emulators will be using unaligned access)

Would you be willing to put any of those suggestions into pull requests?

Yes I would. Yesterday I submitted 2,for catsfc and snes9x next. But since I will be making more changes to the makefiles please just delete those pull requests.

ok, you can just close them and re-submit when you’re ready.

Thanks in advance for the PRs! We have a very limited number of regular contributors, so this sort of thing is incredibly helpful.

ok, you can just close them and re-submit when you’re ready.

Thanks in advance for the PRs! We have a very limited number of regular contributors, so this sort of thing is incredibly helpful.

I submited the changes to libretro-super,and an android.mk to snes9x_next as a template. The new libretro-build-android-mk.sh has 4 target architectures armv6,armv7,armv7neon and x86. armv7neon will be the same as armv7 if the cores android.mk doesn’t respond to V7NEONOPTIMIZATION=1 that is set by libretro-build-android-mk.sh