Android shield tv and Crt-Royale Kurozumi Edition shader

Hi, I have installed the last version on android on the shield tv. but this awesone shader “Kurozumi” isn’t available on open gl. may I could try the vulkan driver on regulars cores as nestopia, gx genesis, etc without problem ? I don’t know if vulkan is good for regular cores on shield tv ? but it seem this shader is available in slang shaders. thank you for yours advices regards

It’s available in GLSL:

but yes, vulkan is fine for any software-rendered cores.

OK thanks, I will try after work

so I copy the text on notepad and put it on the shader folder, but when I select it, it does nothing. is there a tweak to do with crt royale for exemple or other settings ? thanks

You don’t have to copy anything. It’s in the GLSL shaders in the ‘presets’ subdirectory. I just linked to the repo so you could see that it exists.

Ah ok sorry. So i delete my file and found in presets the shader. But unfortunely nothing happen when i select it. The numbers pass stay to 0. Anything else to do . Thanks

Oh… hmmm, it might not work with GLES (that is, mobile GL) come to think of it. In that case, you’ll be stuck using the Vulkan version, which definitely works (I know because I’ve used it quite a bit with my own Shield ATV).

Ok thanks i will try with vulkan tomorow, Thanks for yours advices Bye