Android tablet HDMI no v-sync

Hello. I am using an Android gaming tablet connected to a TV (1920x1080/60hz) via HDMI and I experience jerky scrolling, I used 1.3.4-1.3.6 and latest 1.7.1 still having same problem. When I enable v-sync I believe the update rate is locked to Android screen about 58.1hz and not 60hz of the TV? Is there some workaround for this? Tried using screen 1,2 etc in settings but still have the same problem. When I disable threaded video it gets a bit better but still not much. Then another thing when I choose a scanlines overlay (not shader) I get uneven scanlines possibly I believe because it gets scaled to Android screen (1024x600) and then scaled to 1080p?

You can try setting the refresh rate to 60 in video_refresh_rate in your retroarch.cfg.

For the scanlines, you’re pretty much always going to get uneven scanlines at non-integer scales, which 1080p is (that is, it’s 4.5x scale; you need to either run at 4x with big black borders or 5x with some content getting cut off at the edges).

Changed to 60.0 in retroarch.cfg. Almost there now, I believe the problem is I don’t know exact refresh rate of the TV. I have an idea to connect laptop to tv and v-sync and check retroarch refresh rate given then input that to Android.

About scanlines it gets better if I scale to 1.20 maybe because 600x1.20=720 (Android screen is 600p) and 1080 is 1.5x720. Hmm