Android TV Nexus Player

I have a nexus player. I can install retroarch from the play store but it does not have mupen64plus. When I download the latest apk from Libretro website it wont install. Is this because the lastest apk is for ARM only and the nexus player is x86?

The play store version needs to be uninstalled before you can install the apk from the website.

Once installed retroarch has a leanback launcher. The nexus player controller works in the first menu but am unable to get it to work once retroarch is launched (won’t let me get past intruction/key menu).

Has anyone had any luck getting the controller to work?

[QUOTE=Queeg;23644]The play store version needs to be uninstalled before you can install the apk from the website.

Once installed retroarch has a leanback launcher. The nexus player controller works in the first menu but am unable to get it to work once retroarch is launched (won’t let me get past intruction/key menu).

Has anyone had any luck getting the controller to work?[/QUOTE]

Any luck with latest nightlies ?

Unfortunately not. I installed the latest nightly and it let me get past the HID menu but would not let me control from there. Will keep trying other things when I get time.