Android TV Stick, wirelesss USB mouse and keyboard support?

New to retroarch and the forums here. I’ve just purchased an RKM v5 TV stick to fool around with(A rockchip 3288 device running android 4.4.2). Trying to get retroarch run on it now. It installs correctly but I am unable to use my mouse and/or keyboard to navigate the menus. I realize the android version was meant to be run on tablets and phones but is there any way to enable this program to use my mouse and/or keyboard as input devices? Thanks for the great program(tested it out a bit on my phone) and any help anyone can give in this subject. Did a little bit of reading on the site and I’m guessing that the solution(if there is one) will have to do with the retroarch.cfg file. Tried to find the usb host ID of keyboard and mouse by using USB Host Viewer but nothing was detected.

Opened up the autoconf.cfg file on my android device. The file itself is a bit unwieldy on there. Key Test is working and showing different values than the ones for “input_player1”, anyone know if I would be modifying player 1 key presses in order to manipulate the menu and gui or is it some other setting?

android keyboard support was added about year ago:

not sure why it’s not working on your end…

Thanks for the reply. I’ve tried changing mouse and keyboard to see if it was maybe device specific. No luck, still unable to navigate menus. Tried writing my own retroarch.cfg using the keycodes I got from key test with no luck. I started from scratch though and might have missed some stuff, also I noticed retroarch displaying a message like I had just installed in after I put in my custom cfg. Checked it after I shut RA down and it was huge again. Listing inputs for player 1 through 15 lol. Does anyone use a usb mouse and keyboard on an android device that might be able to post a sample cfg file?

I facing the same issue on my MXQ android tv box. On dual booting into Lakka the keyboard is detecting and works fine but on installing the retroarch in android the key board and mouse are not getting detected.