Any Lakka builds compatible with RK3128 Rockchip?

Hi Everyone!

I’m very new to RetroArch, and even newer to this community! Thanks for being here and doing what you all do.

I have a compact retro gaming handheld prototype also known as the “Q400”. It shipped with a closed source version of RetroArch.

I would like to have a full open source version of RetroArch installed, so I can eventually play with the 4:3 screen ratio, add styled boarders for smaller screen emulators and optimize it all for proper accurate game play and possibly try to get a N64 emulator working for some games.

It has 4 USB slots for controllers installed and an HDMI out, so it can also be used as a console/play movies.

Are there any of the Lakka builds for RockChip CPUs that might be out of the box compatible?

I am a complete noob to all of these components and RetroArch. Any information is appreciated… I don’t even know where to begin.

I am a complete amateur at programming, and am actually a web developer by trade. I can get the hang of it all eventually.

My ultimate goals for RetroArch and customization on the RK3128 are:

• Install RetroArch onto this device (manufacturer say kernel and bootloader are unlocked)

• Optimize screen ratios for emulators and install boarders to emulator for dead space (similar to OpenDingux)

• Optimize N64 performance to hopefully play some games

• Add option to overclock CPU

• Get functionality working for all 4 USB ports

• Have both joysticks function as joystick, and not D-Pad

• Possibly install Emulation Station

I know it’s a long list. It will be open source at the end of this. If there is a freelancer who specializes in this, please contact me.

Thanks