Anyone here familiar with RA code? I need some help

As you guys know the console ports of RA are quite limited with the ui and stuff; I personally don’t need a fancy gui to play my games, in fact no one does. But what about launching the game? Well that’s exactly my problem, RA supports arguments, and with a forwarder homebrew I can make a channel/shortcut for the System Menu and go directly into the game and not mess with the simplistic ‘loading content’ area.

And as tested it works great except for one thing, “aspect ratio index” gets ignored and always starts in 4:3, what I’m asking for is advice on where could I find the code that makes it start in 4:3. Now I wouldn’t go in and post here without actually trying something because I did try many things; like: replace every instance of 4:3, 4_3, 4.0 / 3.0, 1.3333f I could find with CUSTOM. but nothing, it just doesn’t make sense to me. I imagine I’m missing yet another way of saying four by three that could be behind this, but the index list is definitely ignored. The aspect ratio index is not ignored if loaded from “load content” but only after the game has been launched so it is still ignored at regular startup.