[ARMv7] MAME 2003 & 2003plus crashes

Hi

I have a 5.1 generic tablet, and the cores worked fine, but about wednesday I updated the core and found that as soon a you tell RA to use the 2003+ core it’ll crash and drop you back to Android.

Updated RA to the latest (that was the 19th) nightly, updated the cores and it still crashed. Removed RA completely, installed the nightly and downloaded everything afresh from the online updater. Still crashes, downloaded the mame2003 core and it too crashes.

The roms is build and checked using the xml from github, and work when I use the core on Linux.Also tried the mame2010 core and that work most of the time (but I need to test it a bit more)

I’m not sure why these two cores don’t work atm on my tablet

urgh… mame2003 core are suppose to be already working fine for android… you may way to directly post in github issue to grab these guys attention…

Yes please do come to github. https://github.com/libretro/mame2003-plus-libretro/issues

There may be something going on only with earlier Android right now. Someone else had an issue but it was not for every game.

We could probably use someone with Android 5.1 who could post a log or even a debug log