Atari Jaguar and Nintendo DS cores crash Retroarch nightly

After having issues with half the cores in the nightly x86 build, I switched to the x86_64 nightly build and had much better luck. However, I still have 2 cores I can’t get to work, crashing Retroarch:

Atari 2600 - stella_libretro.dll - GOOD Gameboy/Color - gambatte_libretro.dll - GOOD Gameboy Advance - vba_next_libretro.dll - GOOD NeoGeo/Pocket - mednafen_ngp_libretro.dll - GOOD Nintendo - nestopia_libretro.dll - GOOD PC Engine - mednafen_pce_fast_libretro.dll - GOOD Gega Genesis/GG/SMS - genesis_plus_gx_libretro.dll - GOOD Sega 32X - picodrive_libretro.dll - GOOD Super Nintendo - snes9x_next_libretro.dll - GOOD Virtualboy - mednafen_vb_libretro.dll - GOOD Nintendo 64 - mupen64plus_libretro.dll - GOOD Playstation - mednafen_psx_libretro.dll - GOOD Atari Lynx - handy_libretro.dll - GOOD (the Mednafen Lynx DLL gave me a frozen grey screen, but this one works fine) Atari Jaguar - virtualjaguar_libretro.dll - CRASH Nintendo DS - desmume_libretro.dll - CRASH

I attached the verbose output logs for both Atari Jaguar and Nintendo DS. they both act like they are going to load and then crash retroarch.exe before the game begins. Any help is appreciated.

log_desmume_libretro.txt (7.11 KB) log_virtualjaguar_libretro.txt (8.13 KB)