Audio skips in Nestopia and nowhere else

There are audio skips in Nestopia that occur in no other core. They’re not random, but occur in the same places in certain parts of certain games (like in some bonus areas of Mario Lost Levels).

Tweaking the options fixes nothing. And Nestopia is the only core that accepts the FDS bios and plays FDS games. Is there a fix?

Setting the performance to max does nothing to fix the problem. Between that, none of the other cores having problems, and it occuring in the same places at the same time in the same games I’m convinced the problem is with the emulator

FCEUmm works fine for me with FDS games.

Dunno what’s up with Nestopia. Can you specify when the audio issues are happening?

i do not see a reason fceumm will not load FDS games.

I know for a fact that NEStopia can load the BIOS and the games but FCEUMM cant. Could the problem be with the filename?

The problem occurs in certain points of different games, the same one every time. The one I noticed was going into the bonus coin heaven pipe in 9-4 in Mario Lost Levels (FDS). Setting the Shield Tablet k1 to max performance didnt fix it, but shutting down and rebooting the tablet did, if it helps

Related? https://www.reddit.com/r/RetroArch/comments/6or1sm/android_audio_skips_in_nestopia_and_only_nestopia/

Yes. The complaint is the same