Audio sluttering ffter updating to 1.3

Hi everyone, first of all I think it’s amazing how Retroarch is being developed so fast, man this is unbelievable.

I’ve been using Retroarch for some time now, everything (Except for Mupen64PLus) was running smooth and fine. But when I updated to 1.3 I’ve noticed PCSXR core audio is stuttering, and I noticed that some times it drops the FPS and I’m sure it didn’t happen in version 1.2.2 and below. What could cause that, is 1.3 version demanding more CPU/GPU power than older versions?

Try setting audio latency to a higher value (96 or 128ms). If this doesn’t help we can explore some other options.

I just reinstalled it from GooglePlay and tried two PCSXR titles, as of 1.2.2 I set again Enhanced Resolution ON, in this short tests there were no sound issues anymore, but if you can help me with another issue that would be great. Sometimes when I exit Retroarch, instead of backing to home, it seems to freeze and the only way to control my device back is forcing its reset via back reset button. Should I create a new topic for that issue or just back to 1.2.2?

Reset? you mean you have to power cycle your device after exiting?

Yeah Radius, it happened two or three times already since I updated to 1.3, what could cause that?