Autoconfig Loading Bug?

Trying to configure multiple Retro Power controllers (NES, SNES, N64, etc) and I’m wondering if there’s a bug in the loading of Autoconfigs. From the logs, I see Device #0 being detected as my GameStream controller and Device #1 being the USB NES controller. I’ve changed the drivers to be dinput only. Emptied the autoconfig/dinput to be only the NES and N64 profiles (the two I was testing). I can see Retroarch correctly selecting the NES Gamepad autoconfiguration, however the input mappings that are shown in the Retroarch menu are not those listed in the autoconf that is listed as being selected, it’s the mappings that are in the other file. User 1 is bound to the Retro game pad and my gamestream controller is bound to User #5.

Content of Retro Power NES Gamepad.cfg: input_driver = “dinput” input_device = “Retro Power NES Gamepad” input_vendor_id = “121” input_product_id = “17” input_b_btn = “2” input_b_mbtn = “1” input_select_btn = “8” input_select_mbtn = “1” input_start_btn = “9” input_start_mbtn = “1” input_up_axis = “-1” input_up_mbtn = “1” input_down_axis = “+1” input_down_mbtn = “1” input_left_axis = “-0” input_left_mbtn = “1” input_right_axis = “+0” input_right_mbtn = “1” input_a_btn = “1” input_a_mbtn = “1”

Content of Retro Power N64 Gamepad.cfg: input_driver = “dinput” input_device = “Retro Power N64 Gamepad” input_vendor_id = “121” input_product_id = “6” input_b_btn = “6” input_b_mbtn = “1” input_y_btn = “8” input_y_mbtn = “1” input_select_mbtn = “1” input_start_btn = “9” input_start_mbtn = “1” input_up_btn = “h0up” input_up_mbtn = “1” input_down_btn = “h0down” input_down_mbtn = “1” input_left_btn = “h0left” input_left_mbtn = “1” input_right_btn = “h0right” input_right_mbtn = “1” input_a_mbtn = “1” input_x_mbtn = “1” input_l_btn = “4” input_l_mbtn = “1” input_r_btn = “5” input_r_mbtn = “1” input_l2_btn = “7” input_l2_mbtn = “1” input_r2_mbtn = “1” input_l3_mbtn = “1” input_r3_mbtn = “1” input_l_x_plus_axis = “+0” input_l_x_plus_mbtn = “1” input_l_x_minus_axis = “-0” input_l_x_minus_mbtn = “1” input_l_y_plus_axis = “+1” input_l_y_plus_mbtn = “1” input_l_y_minus_axis = “-1” input_l_y_minus_mbtn = “1” input_r_x_plus_btn = “1” input_r_x_plus_mbtn = “1” input_r_x_minus_btn = “3” input_r_x_minus_mbtn = “1” input_r_y_plus_btn = “2” input_r_y_plus_mbtn = “1” input_r_y_minus_btn = “0” input_r_y_minus_mbtn = “1”