Autoconfig working with lakka, but in retroarch (windows) it''s not

Dear all,

I’'m currently using retroarch 1.6.0 window version. I have 4 type of gamepad: Ps3 bluetooth, usb game controller, ps1 (with usb adapter), usb twin controller.

All of theme are regconize fine by lakka.

But In retroarch windows, none are regconized despite I have change input driver or inpugt config to udev or coppy lakka autoconfig file, but it’‘s still don’'t work.

Retroarch detech controller but regcognized wrong model of controller. I know that I can’'t manually bind and remapping. But I want to get autoconfig working.

How can I do it?

if it recognizes it as the wrong thing, the device you plugged in must have the same vid/pid as another device we’ve already added an autoconfig profile for. It may be as simple as deleting the profile for the one that it’s being mis-recognized as, and that’s where I would start. If none of them are the right configuration and you have deleted everything that RetroArch thinks it is, it will start saying “not configured” in which case you can just create a new autoconfig profile for it and be all set.

The other option is to just delete all of the autoconfig profiles and just recreate the ones you need for your devices.