Autofire configuration?

Hi, i try to activate the auto fire function for some games on different emulators, but nothing works

under Settings > Input, i activate the Turbo mode and then ? when i’m in a game, in this game input settings, can’t find a way to set a button to autofire

how can a set this configuration per game ? and, for some game i want the button to be always on turbo, for some only when another button is pressed

is there a way to do that easily ?

thanks

Just found out how to have a button remap per games and also found how turbo works by default

i have to press a button to activate turbo for another one pressed, and it stay turbo until unpress other mode i found is you press a button, button is turbo until you press it again

i’d like something beetween these two mode i’d like a button to be turbo only while it’s pressed, and stop when unpressed, without having to press another button to activate turbo

(for example, for now i have to press L2 and B to get B on turbo, i’d like to have B on Turbo Only while it’s pressed, and not always) is that possible ?

can’t find a doc that explains the input_player1_turbo or input_turbo on details with parameters available :confused:

I’d also like to be able to do this, does anyone know if more autofire modes are a planned feature?

You can’t do that inside RetroArch but you can do that with a config override.

This is what I use for Neogeo’s Metal Slug (mslug.cfg):

input_turbo_mode = "2"
input_player1_y = "nul"
input_player1_turbo = "keypad7"

Main config has keypad7 bound to Y, so I unbind Y, set turbo to keypad7 and then change the turbo mode to be mapped to a single button.