"Bad Image" error with RetroArch 1.6.7

So I happened to get this error message when I tried to open up RetroArch:

"C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\RetroArch\avutil-55.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020."

The application was working just fine earlier today, and all of a sudden it just brings this window up every time I try to start it. Because my computer runs on Windows 10, I specifically downloaded the 64-bit version of the latest build and copy-pasted retroarch.exe and retroarch_debug.exe into the proper directory as one normally would, so the “not designed to run on Windows” part most likely isn’t true in this case. What might be causing this error, and how can I fix it?

It’s not liking one of the dependency libs for some reason. Try downloading the “redist” package from the buildbot and then copy/paste all of the libs from there into your RetroArch directory, replacing any conflicting files.

Alright, it seems to be working just fine now; I’m still not sure why it stopped liking one of the dependency libs, but at least I know how to fix the problem should it come up again.