BeetleHW , Analog Stick settings!

hello,

First of, in order to get the rumble function to work from my xinput controller , i have to set it in beetleHW to DualShock controller , overwrite default wich is Playstation controller !

2nd, to get both dpad, and analog sticks to work at the same time for directions walking / menu navigation. I have to set RA input setting to “Left Analog Forced”.

Now, here’s the thing, every time i startup an game in BeetleHW, i have to press and hold all the required controller buttons to switch my controller to Analog mode Enabled → sticks off , to get BOTH my sticks and Dpad to work ingame !!!

the problem with that is, everytime i have to restart te game or i go back to title menu ingame, i lose that setting and i have to press & hold all the buttons again to get back the function !!

What’s going on here, how do i solve that ?

cheers,

…thanks for “ALL” the help folks :neutral_face:

yeah the system feels is a little clunky but you need to think that was how the ps1 was working, you had to push the “analog” button on the dual shock to activate analog controls and sometimes the d-pad was disabled. so in RA it works the same, the only difference is that instead of a dedicated analog button you have a combinations. when you set “Left Analog Forced” that’s a plus that you didn’t have on original HW. That’s what I understand, but maybe someone knows more and hopefully chip in.