Best Android Stick?

So, I am thinking about getting an Android stick to plug into my HDMI port of my TV for running videos and Retroarch. From the emulation standpoint, which stick is the best? Also, are there other options that would work better; outside building a dedicated PC?

The MK903V TV stick was the last device I saw that was at the top of the list; then the Tronsmart CX-919 Quad Core RK3188 Android Mini PC. Has anyone had experience with these, or the other alternatives?

Hello,

You can buy a mad catz mojo with tegra 4 cpu for about 149€ or 150$ on mad catz store, that’s what I’ve done. It works very well and it’s far away beter than your “chinese” stick, despite unefficient support from mad catz.

Or you can wait and buy a nvidia shield console.

hope it helps

The Amazon Fire TV Stick is capable of running Snes Roms with only a sound stutter (dropped frames) once in a while, GBA Roms with some more sound stuttering, but still - very, very much playable, and definitely isnt able to run N64 roms even near the vicinity of being playable. Just as a guideline.

Personally, I’m on the fence while waiting to see results of the Shield Console. I may end up getting one anyway for the PC streaming possibilities though, so RetroArch would just be a bonus at that point.