Bezels only showing for some games, not all

Hi friends!

Im using HS 1.4 with RL and retroarch as emulator. Only playing genesis, NES and SNES at the moment.

I’m having trouble with my bezels for all three systems. Sometimes the bezels work, sometimes they dont. Seems to work for some of my games, but far from all. Do you guys know any reason for this? Can i do something about it? Not even sure if the problem lies within RetroArch or RocketLauncher, but i cant find anything regarding this in the HyperSpin/RocketLauncher forums… Thankful for all the help I can get!!

Thanks alot!

Kind regards, Niklas

We don’t support bezels so it’s hard to know, RL and HS do all kinds of weird stuff we are not really familiar with.

Dunno, probably something going on with how your configs are set up. The easiest solution is going to be to hardcode the values to the desired config using a text editor (just make sure RetroArch is closed before you try to edit them).

I thought it’ll be something like that, could you point me in the right direction in the config files on where I do the hardcoding? Also, can i hardcode the screen position? Thats actually my only problem right know, the resolution stays saved while the screen position dont.

custom_viewport_x = “0” custom_viewport_y = “0”

[QUOTE=hunterk;37196]custom_viewport_x = “0” custom_viewport_y = “0”[/QUOTE]

Oh is that the screen position? Gonna mess around abit with that trying to find the center position :slight_smile: Thank alot!