Bezels won’t auto load- naming match is correct

Do t know what I’m doing wrong My overlay folder is pointed to where my bezels are located, The names are a 100% correct match I turn on overlay , and the default one loads, with the controls I have to manually go into the folder and select the overlay, then it loads perfectly.

What am I doing wrong, how do I get these to autoload? The names are correct.

Do I have to have the overlays perfectly In sub folder of overlays? Right now it is retro arch/overlays/arcade bezels/“bezels” I have the directory pointing right at this folder but they fail to autoload

Please help

RetroArch doesn’t have any auto-loading of bezels built-in. I believe “the bezel project” should include pre-named config overrides, which go in your ‘config’ directory, and then the overlays themselves will need to go wherever those overrides are looking for them.

I’m having same issues on android. Perfect matching bezel set, I have the directory for overlays pointed at the folder, but won’t load with games, I have to manually load each bezel, not good. Has to be a way.

Why won’t they autoload?

Ahhhh yes bezel project doesn’t work on android yet I’ll have to figure this out , thank you I always thought they autoloaded