Big problem with "Input Hotkey Binds" & my 2º Player control

Hello, I am new user and I’d like expose a problema what I have.

I have 2 game controls.

Each of the controls is perfectly configured in “Input user 1 Binds” and “Input User 2 Binds” respectively.

The problem is in the menu “Input Hotkey Binds” when I try to link a button on the 2º game control (for example “Load Stage”), not it recognizes, does not detect anything.

I think that in the menu “Input Hotkey Binds” only detect the control player 1.

Is there any way to fix this?

That’s working as intended. Hotkeys only work for player 1.

and there is no way that will also work with Player 2? Future update ???

It is possible add in the next update ?

There’s no plan for it, no.

I have an arcade control connect to my PC. It’s a Arcade Input USB, look image:

In the PLAYER 1 only have 8 buttons. I need all them buttons to configure the controls of the games. But in the PLAYER 2 has 13 buttons, then I can configure options such as save game, menu, pause, shaders… The problem is that Hotkeys only work for player 1 and my player 1 is full (8 buttons)

I can make a donation of 20 dollars if this would help to deploy the update. It is not much but I think that you can help the project. It true is that I am desperate for solve this inconvenient.

That’s going to require an overhaul of the entire input system, but Twinaphex said he’s willing to do it. You can paypal the $20 to [email protected] and it will pay for a month of our server hosting.:slight_smile:

EDIT: do know that we can’t promise any timeframe for this but Twinaphex will start working on it soon.

[QUOTE=hunterk;44182]That’s going to require an overhaul of the entire input system, but Twinaphex said he’s willing to do it. You can paypal the $20 to [email protected] and it will pay for a month of our server hosting.:slight_smile:

EDIT: do know that we can’t promise any timeframe for this but Twinaphex will start working on it soon.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much !!! I have done the donation

Waiting for the update !!!

hunterk How go it ?

Dunno, I haven’t asked Twinaphex about it. You can try PMing him or email him at that email address, if you like.

Hey is this updated prgramed ?

What about using something like joy2key to map some p2 buttons to keyboard commands?