Bigger thumbnails on ozone (montage inside)

First, thanks to everyone in this community, it’s amazing to see so much passion in this project, can’t even imagine how RA will evolve in the next years.

I’d like to suggest a change that would please me a lot. In short, i’d like to increase the size of thumbnails, like in one of the images below. Other small suggestion is the addition of an option to remove both “file browser” and “accessibility” from the settings menu.

That’s it and thanks again! : D

1 Like

I second this. Would like to change the width of the right sidebar in ozone so that thumbnails are bigger.

Also, if possible in the long run, I would like to be able to have boxart as menu items, so that I can scroll through a library of games rather than a list of game names. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another vote for bigger thumnails. The name of the game doesn’t even come to half of my screen. There is plenty of room to increase the thumnail size. in width and in height (even when having two thumnails , screenshot and boxart)

also, The current implementation of the button to show the larger version of the thumbnails is a useless feature. Only use case I see is for people to get a better look at the thumbnails. And root cause is they are to small to start with. :slight_smile:

And when you are in this large thumbnail view, it doesn’t even alow to scroll through the games in that mode. Which btw would have been a great plus for me!

so two things:

1)make the current thumnails bigger 2) and if not satisfactory than allow for the current big thumnail mode to scroll though the games

1 Like