Bios intro with PSX core

Hey, i was wondering how to enable the classic PSX bios intro, only happens if i reset the game but it doesnt load it… Is there a way i can enable it everytime i load a bin file? By the way, i have noticed that theres another PS1 core(Mednafen_psx_…, already tried to load bin files with it, but they cant be recognized. So, what kind of extensions does this core use?

mednafen-psx can only load cue sheets but it will probably be too slow for any iDevices, as I also get something like 45 fps on my Shield ATV.

For the BIOS, is there a core option for it? I think mednafen-psx has a BIOS skip/show option but I don’t know about pcsx-rearmed.

[QUOTE=hunterk;50693]mednafen-psx can only load cue sheets but it will probably be too slow for any iDevices, as I also get something like 45 fps on my Shield ATV.

For the BIOS, is there a core option for it? I think mednafen-psx has a BIOS skip/show option but I don’t know about pcsx-rearmed.[/QUOTE]

MEDAFEN is finally working, and its running at full speed. Yes, everytime i load a rom, it loads also bios files, and it has an option to skip it.

PCSX doesnt have that option.

Oh nice, I’m impressed it’s full speed!

im checking other Roms. Rampage its doing great.

I have checked internal mednafen fps and retroarch fps and results are: Mednafen 29.7fps and Retroarch: 57-60fps. It might be because of iPad Pro power.