Black Screen in retroarch 1.2.1 Wii U

I installed te Wii versión on a Wii U, the latest one, but seems to freeze and the screen turn black. Anyone has any idea, of what can be the problem?

Unfortunately, none of us has a Wii U, so we can’t troubleshoot this :frowning: Hopefully, someone here on the forum can figure out what’s going on.

This is the first time I tried using retroarch and it works fine with the Wii U. I even attached a PS3 controller and that works too. Try loading it from the homebrew channel.

With the newest version this problem seems to be fixed. But now the mupen64.dol is missing so i cant play n64 games. can someone share the n64 wii core, please.

There’s never been a n64 core for wii because it requires OpenGL, which the wii doesn’t have. If there was one in there at some point, it was accidental and nonfunctional.

There’s never been a n64 core for wii because it requires OpenGL, which the wii doesn’t have. If there was one in there at some point, it was accidental and nonfunctional.

Ah, okey. So yes,that mupen64.info fila was an accident. Well, so i will wait for the iOS version.