Bliss Box + Retroarch Controller Config problems

Ok so I own a Bliss box 4 play controller adapter. It’s really awesome. I love how RA allows me to create autoconfig files for each different supported systems controller (NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, etc).

So while setting up my controllers I ran into an issue.

If I plug in a gamecube controller and map it, it works great. However, If I then want to change controllers to a SNES, RA does not pick up the change and the bliss box does.

Another issue I found again lets say I learn in a gamecube controller, I save autoconfig, close RA, plug in an snes controller, load ra, and go to map it. RA still shows everything I mapped prior, so after I finish mapping the snes I still have a R2 button programmed as well as my analog sticks.

I have also Been posting some info here Blissbox Forums

If I plug in a gamecube controller and map it, it works great. However, If I then want to change controllers to a SNES, RA does not pick up the change and the bliss box does.

Are you hitting reset? RA should see the drop of the port and catch the new controller. So unplug the nes plug in the snes hit reset. If this is not working let us know.

Another issue I found again lets say I learn in a gamecube controller, I save autoconfig, close RA, plug in an snes controller, load ra, and go to map it. RA still shows everything I mapped prior, so after I finish mapping the snes I still have a R2 button programmed as well as my analog sticks.

This does not sound right? You may need to enable logging, not sure if that code logs those actions. This I do not think is BB related, seems the the mapping system is failing. @hunterk @anon24419061 Can you help?